Views: 1098 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-24 Origin: Site
PC end server platform monitoring instruction
Our server is Amazon cloud server for Global, different region has different server platform URL . All the datas in Amazon server with key encryption.
Asia and Ocean:https://asia.myaqsh.com:8096/PC2/index2/login.html
Europe and Africa:https://europe.myaqsh.com:8096/PC2/index2/login.html
There is no limited for devices quantity monitoring on PC end , after in order, we will create the account for your esteemed company, all your devices will be registered in your account, you are ok to create the different sub-account for your different project and different clients, likewise, you also need allocate the corrspondings devices ID from your account to your clients' sub-account.
(Our app and server free of using anytime anywhere , no any annual fee)
The server platform available in multiple languages version
After login your platform account ID and password, you will see the platform backstage contents as follows:
1) your company information here
2) add agent here;this is for you to create the sub-account in your accounts for your distributors for bulk quanity monitoring in their account.
3) Device information
For Example: ID 4504550676
After Click, you will see all detail informaiton here
4) Check the app account how many devices login in one account
5) this is important , reset the device to recovery to orignal factory setting, this incase if someone use this one device in his app already and now you need use it in your app, but you not able to add it since it be already used by other people, so you can reset it here , after reseting it , you can add it now
6) single device allocate to your sub-account
7) section batch devices allocate to the sub-account
8) batch allocation from the Excel file in xlsl.
9) map monitoring for all the devices
once you pull the little man to the pindot , you will see the photos from the satellites
You check and test each feature on server platform end
normally our app monitoring all features is enough , the server end just for bulk quantity monitoring, noramlly is for Monitor Center
this highlighted black mean online
this grey means OFFLINE